This page hosts files or links for projects that I have done. All code/software posted here is free to use and modify/upgrade as long as you give credit for where the code came from and report your upgrades back to this page. I am a strong believer in open source software and hardware and I encourage you to contribute.
- RS485 Block (String support only)
- RS485 Block (String support only. Built on RS485 2.0 VIs)
- RS485 2.0 VIs (Requires LabVIEW 7.1 or later)
- NXTBee NXT-G Block (String support only)
- Enhanced Firmware (Required for NXTBee and slower speed on RS485)
- Example NXTBee Code (Requires NXT-G 2.0)
- RS485 Complete NXT-G Block (Supports Strings, Boolean, Numeric)
- NXTBee Complete NXT-G Block (Supports Strings, Boolean, Numeric)
- myDAQ Robot VI (Requires NI LabVIEW 2010 or later with DAQmx and Vision Module)
- myDAQ Robot VI without video (Requires NI LabVIEW 2010 or later with DAQmx)
- RS485 Beta NXT-G Block – This block is a beta of version 2.2x of the RS485 and NXTBee blocks with support for timeouts. Please note that this download is subject to change without notice.
- dWifi Send VI (Requires NI LabVIEW 7.1 or later) – Adds the required “newline” value to all strings sent to the Dexter Industries dWifi sensor. (Note: this is a RS485 block and requires the NXC/NBC enhanced firmware.)
- Arduino 101 Class Documents – Class taught at the Gainesville Hackerspace on February 22, 2014. (Password required to open file.)
- FLY3R Software – Software for the FLY3R bot.